Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#106073 - 11/19/20 11:30 PM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Fluffi]
Aran Online   content
Aryan Dreamboat

Originally Posted By: Fluffi
OK then; you odious little cunt-bubble...

I don't watch a dead forum either, but in the 7 days since I made my original post, Zin is the only poster who has had the bollocks to actually reply with a coherent argument.

I fundamentally disagree with Zin, but I will defend his right to express his opinions.
See Aran: this is where you fail the "I'm an adult / I'm not an iternet wankstain" test.

Three times you have read this forum for long enough to compose a reply, yet you don't actually say anything.

@ Zin:
We disagree. If we ever met, I may well want to punch you in the face; but, (trust me on this), you are a better man than the twat I have mentioned in this post.

Yeah it's because you're a cunt. You used to be a cunt, you're a cunt now, and you'll always be a cunt.

I don't fucking bark on command, Zin was the only person in a week to post on the fucking forum, that doesn't mean anyone else was cOwArDlY, that means we just weren't fucking here.

If you want a real response from me, don't be a histrionic little bitch when you don't get it in your time, I reply in my time, and when you try to get me to do otherwise and insult me for not being in tune with your internet posting timeline, well

See above.

#106074 - 11/20/20 11:42 AM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Aran]
Zin Online   waaaht-icon
Sir Sheldon

Loc: Iowa
Originally Posted By: Aran
Originally Posted By: Fluffi
OK then; you odious little cunt-bubble...

I don't watch a dead forum either, but in the 7 days since I made my original post, Zin is the only poster who has had the bollocks to actually reply with a coherent argument.

I fundamentally disagree with Zin, but I will defend his right to express his opinions.
See Aran: this is where you fail the "I'm an adult / I'm not an iternet wankstain" test.

Three times you have read this forum for long enough to compose a reply, yet you don't actually say anything.

@ Zin:
We disagree. If we ever met, I may well want to punch you in the face; but, (trust me on this), you are a better man than the twat I have mentioned in this post.

Yeah it's because you're a cunt. You used to be a cunt, you're a cunt now, and you'll always be a cunt.

I don't fucking bark on command, Zin was the only person in a week to post on the fucking forum, that doesn't mean anyone else was cOwArDlY, that means we just weren't fucking here.

If you want a real response from me, don't be a histrionic little bitch when you don't get it in your time, I reply in my time, and when you try to get me to do otherwise and insult me for not being in tune with your internet posting timeline, well

See above.

*grins*

He got you to make a paragraph. ROFLMAO

#106075 - 11/21/20 09:52 PM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Zin]
Aran Online   content
Aryan Dreamboat

fag

#106076 - 11/24/20 06:11 PM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Aran]
Fluffi Offline
Short-Arsed Git

Loc: England... Then Left A Bit
Originally Posted By: Aran
fag

I think that is what 4Chan calls "internet fail"

Cunt.

#106077 - 11/25/20 04:24 PM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Fluffi]
Aran Online   content
Aryan Dreamboat

chomo

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Zombies and 0 Big Icky Spiders that are going to bite Viv online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod, Specuuul
Moderator:  Dani, Thor, Trillian, vivian 
Recent OT Topics
MAGA 46 !!!
by Fluffi
11/10/20 05:56 PM
Featured Member
Top Posters
Ellehcim 6276
baraka66 5403
Flora Green 5310
Ellisande 5136