Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#106063 - 11/10/20 05:56 PM MAGA 46 !!!
Fluffi Offline
Short-Arsed Git

Loc: England... Then Left A Bit
Whoops, that went a bit wrong, didn't it !

(Not aimed at anyone in particular, but I do notice an absence of "See; we fucking told you" posts since Nov 3rd.)

I don't want to start fights here; as I have genuinely enjoyed arguing with you guys in the past, and would like to continue; but this time, you have to admit that you lost the big-one.

#106064 - 11/11/20 08:42 AM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Fluffi]
Zin Online   waaaht-icon
Sir Sheldon

Loc: Iowa
I'll admit I'm very surprised at the results... And that there is no president elect at the moment.

I do think that the courts won't overturn enough for Trump to win however. But as of yet... There is no winner of this election.

#106065 - 11/14/20 08:04 AM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Zin]
Fluffi Offline
Short-Arsed Git

Thank you for having the courage to reply, unlike our forum members whose guns go "braaaaaaap"

I genuinely don't care about your political inclinations.
It appears from recent posts that you and I are diametrically opposite in our political thinking but I don't hate you for that.
I, personally, think you are wrong to support Trumpism, which is not what, (as far as I can see as an outsider), not quite what the Republican party has stood for for many years.
So, you and I disagree, but I think you are intelligent enough to accept that I agree with Voltaire.

However:

1) At the time of writing this, there IS a president elect - his name is Joe.
2) The GOP has instigated many legal cases claiming electoral fraud. How many of those have been successful ?
3) The White House has declined to accept defeat, and concede gracefully.
4} The White House is refusing to give the president-elect access to security briefings, thus shitting on your tradition of peaceful transition.

...and finally...

@ all the Republicans except Zin; who is the only poster with the balls to reply;
1} Where is your evidence of electoral fraud
2) Do you think Trump is the next POTUS

#106066 - 11/15/20 08:13 PM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Fluffi]
Zin Online   waaaht-icon
Sir Sheldon

Originally Posted By: Fluffi
Thank you for having the courage to reply, unlike our forum members whose guns go "braaaaaaap"

I genuinely don't care about your political inclinations.
It appears from recent posts that you and I are diametrically opposite in our political thinking but I don't hate you for that.

I don't hate you either.

Quote:
I, personally, think you are wrong to support Trumpism, which is not what, (as far as I can see as an outsider), not quite what the Republican party has stood for for many years.

That's EXACTLY why I voted for him. Why I support him. He's a RINO.

Quote:
1) At the time of writing this, there IS a president elect - his name is Joe.

No there is not. But I think it's likely he will be. Until the EC says he is President Elect, he's not. But I don't think Trump can win this through the courts.

Quote:
2) The GOP has instigated many legal cases claiming electoral fraud. How many of those have been successful ?

As of this moment I know of only one failed legal case, but that was a public one, not Trumps. I would imagine a few have failed... I don't know.

Quote:
3) The White House has declined to accept defeat, and concede gracefully.

True.

Quote:
4} The White House is refusing to give the president-elect access to security briefings, thus shitting on your tradition of peaceful transition.

The EC hasn't called it... So therefor he has no right to said information. I'll grant you that is only because of the legal options that Trump is doing.

Quote:
...and finally...

@ all the Republicans except Zin; who is the only poster with the balls to reply;
1} Where is your evidence of electoral fraud
2) Do you think Trump is the next POTUS

Not directed at me... I see that. However I do agree if there is no proof found... Biden will be president elect soon. It doesn't matter what anyone believes, only what they can prove.

And I'm not a Republican. I hate the RNC just as much as the DNC. If Trump was a republican, I never would have voted for him. And admittedly.... I am absolutely flabbergasted at the voter turnout.

#106067 - 11/15/20 08:18 PM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Zin]
Zin Online   waaaht-icon
Sir Sheldon

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...ies/ar-BB1b1w2W

President-elect Joe Biden's cancer charity spent the majority of its money on staff payroll and gave none to research, it has been revealed.

#106068 - 11/16/20 06:43 PM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Fluffi]
Aran Online   content
Aryan Dreamboat

\

Jesus you smooth brained, retarded faggot, not everyone checks this dead forum daily.

Edited by Aran (11/17/20 01:19 AM)

#106069 - 11/17/20 01:19 AM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Aran]
Aran Online   content
Aryan Dreamboat

OH MY GOD IT'S BEEN SIX HOURS WITH NO RETORT, YOU YELLOW BELLIED COWARD

#106070 - 11/17/20 05:39 PM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Aran]
Aran Online   content
Aryan Dreamboat

JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH IT'S ALMOST A FULL DAY HOW CAN THIS BE, I THOUGHT WE HAD TO RESPOND INSTANTLY NOW

#106071 - 11/19/20 04:05 PM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Aran]
Fluffi Offline
Short-Arsed Git

OK then; you odious little cunt-bubble...

I don't watch a dead forum either, but in the 7 days since I made my original post, Zin is the only poster who has had the bollocks to actually reply with a coherent argument.

I fundamentally disagree with Zin, but I will defend his right to express his opinions.
See Aran: this is where you fail the "I'm an adult / I'm not an iternet wankstain" test.

Three times you have read this forum for long enough to compose a reply, yet you don't actually say anything.

@ Zin:
We disagree. If we ever met, I may well want to punch you in the face; but, (trust me on this), you are a better man than the twat I have mentioned in this post.

#106072 - 11/19/20 07:39 PM Re: MAGA 46 !!! [Re: Fluffi]
Zin Online   waaaht-icon
Sir Sheldon

@ Zin:
We disagree. If we ever met, I may well want to punch you in the face;

Well... Wanting won't get you hurt... Actually doing it might. />

Quote:
but, (trust me on this), you are a better man than the twat I have mentioned in this post.

Opinions vary.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 17 Zombies and 0 Big Icky Spiders that are going to bite Viv online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod, Specuuul
Moderator:  Dani, Thor, Trillian, vivian 
Recent OT Topics
MAGA 46 !!!
by Fluffi
11/10/20 05:56 PM
Featured Member
Top Posters
Ellehcim 6276
baraka66 5403
Flora Green 5310
Ellisande 5136