Topic Options
#106002 - 08/14/20 11:05 PM YAY !!!!!! Birther Pops Up Again !!!
Fluffi Offline
Short-Arsed Git

Loc: England... Then Left A Bit
I know that nobody reads this anymore, but I have an awful lot of time on my hands.

Kamala was born on Mars.

That damn space-nigger can't be VP.

Trump 2020 />

Edited by Fluffi (08/14/20 11:06 PM)

#106003 - 08/15/20 12:51 AM Re: YAY !!!!!! Birther Pops Up Again !!! [Re: Fluffi]
Zin Online   waaaht-icon
Sir Sheldon

Loc: Iowa
Originally Posted By: Fluffi
I know that nobody reads this anymore, but I have an awful lot of time on my hands.

Kamala was born on Mars.

That damn space-nigger can't be VP.

Trump 2020 />

That actually started on a left wing news site. Do you understand or even care why it came about?

Edited by Zin (08/16/20 01:12 AM)

#106004 - 08/19/20 08:45 PM Re: YAY !!!!!! Birther Pops Up Again !!! [Re: Zin]
Aran Online   content
Aryan Dreamboat

She's magically black now too

#106005 - 08/20/20 09:12 AM Re: YAY !!!!!! Birther Pops Up Again !!! [Re: Aran]
Sawo Offline
Worst poster ever

Loc: Suomi Finland
hou-mou

#106021 - 09/05/20 05:50 AM Re: YAY !!!!!! Birther Pops Up Again !!! [Re: Zin]
Fluffi Offline
Short-Arsed Git

Loc: England... Then Left A Bit
Hi Zin,

I note that the link you sent as a reply to my post wasn't even from a REAL "fake news" site like CNN, MSNBC, Reuters, BBC, etc...
... it was from a guy called Tim, sitting in his basement.

I don't care if you actually believe what CNN, MSNBC, Reuters & BBC say - all you have to do is convince me that a YouTuber called Timcast IRL, who is simply repeating random stuff he found on the the internet, has better sources than the real news organisations named above.

I think I have always been polite to you in the past, but now I will say it (in capital letters)...

IF YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE A RANDOM YOUTUBE BLOGGER RATHER THAN REUTERS, THEN YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

@ anybody else reading this - sorry for shouting; but monumental stupidity make me angry

#106022 - 09/05/20 10:53 AM Re: YAY !!!!!! Birther Pops Up Again !!! [Re: Fluffi]
Gruggo Offline
enthusiast

Hi Zin,

I note that the link you sent as a reply to my post wasn't even from a REAL "fake news" site like CNN, MSNBC, Reuters, BBC, etc...

I don't care if you actually believe what CNN, MSNBC, Reuters & BBC say - all you have to do is convince me that a YouTuber called Timcast IRL, who is simply repeating random stuff he found on the the internet, has better sources than the real news organisations named above.

I think I have always been polite to you in the past, but now I will say it (in capital letters)...

IF YOU CHOOSE TO BELIEVE A RANDOM YOUTUBE BLOGGER RATHER THAN REUTERS, THEN YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

@ anybody else reading this - sorry for shouting; but monumental stupidity make me angry

Zin's point was that this birther challenge started from an op ed piece in Newsweek. I haven't seen anything from your so called real news sources that contradicts his point so I'm not sure why you think he has to choose between those sources.

AS for you dismissing Tim from the basement's opinion out of hand, that's just silly. Ideas have merit on it's own despite the source. While some deference should be given to the source for reliability and accuracy, merit should be decided on the words and ideas alone.

In addition, before you turn into mad dog foaming at the mouth liberal and calling ppl idiots, you might want to actually read/watch/listen to what is actually being said and respond to that than what you think is being said. Otherwise, you are no better than your radical lunatic counterparts on the right that ignore facts in favor of their own versions of the truth.
That serves no purpose other than to contribute to the divide.

#106024 - 09/05/20 12:53 PM Re: YAY !!!!!! Birther Pops Up Again !!! [Re: Gruggo]
Zin Online   waaaht-icon
Sir Sheldon

Loc: Iowa
Originally Posted By: Gruggo
Hi Zin,

Zin's point was that this birther challenge started from an op ed piece in Newsweek. I haven't seen anything from your so called real news sources that contradicts his point so I'm not sure why you think he has to choose between those sources.

AS for you dismissing Tim from the basement's opinion out of hand, that's just silly. Ideas have merit on it's own despite the source. While some deference should be given to the source for reliability and accuracy, merit should be decided on the words and ideas alone.

In addition, before you turn into mad dog foaming at the mouth liberal and calling ppl idiots, you might want to actually read/watch/listen to what is actually being said and respond to that than what you think is being said. Otherwise, you are no better than your radical lunatic counterparts on the right that ignore facts in favor of their own versions of the truth.
That serves no purpose other than to contribute to the divide.

Thank you.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 15 Zombies and 0 Big Icky Spiders that are going to bite Viv online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod, Specuuul
Moderator:  Dani, Thor, Trillian, vivian 
Recent OT Topics
The End Of America ?????
by Fluffi
06/07/20 06:10 AM
Featured Member
Top Posters
Ellehcim 6276
baraka66 5403
Flora Green 5310
Ellisande 5136