Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#105964 - 06/07/20 06:10 AM The End Of America ?????
Fluffi Offline
Short-Arsed Git

Loc: England... Then Left A Bit
Once upon a time, I used this forum to debate with people. My political inclinations meant that I fundamentally disagreed with some of you (particularly some of the Anericans).
However, I NEVER thought of your country as a "failed-state"

Now I am not so sure.

I assume that we have all seen the videos of police officers who have removed their name-tags, and who have their badge number covered with tape.
I also assume that we have all seen the videos of armed paramilitary units on your streets - with mis-matched uniforms, no name tags, and no unit insignia.

What has your country become?

If this footage had been recorded in Lagos, or Kabul, or Damascus, then "America" would be be screaming about 3rd-world dictatorships opressing their civilian population.
But these were not filmed in Nigeria / Afghanistan / etc... they were filmed in the US.

America has just failed the "non-fascist dictatorship" test; and done it the global stage.

I appreciate that, as a Brit, I have no stake in this game, but as much as I respect your absolute right to your political opinions, please, for the sake of your country, get rid of Trump.

It will be interesting to see if anyone other than Zin replies to this.
It will be interesting to see if anyone chooses to support your governments' actions.

Please folks, think about what may be to come.

#105965 - 06/07/20 06:21 AM Re: The End Of America ????? [Re: Fluffi]
Sawo Offline
Worst poster ever

Loc: Suomi Finland
Nation has as good government as nation deserves...

#105966 - 06/07/20 07:48 AM Re: The End Of America ????? [Re: Fluffi]
Fluffi Offline
Short-Arsed Git

@ Sawo....

I don't know if your past "kill Jews" posts were serious or whether you were just trying to annoy people on the internet.
You know what - I don't care.

As one professional to another: I believe that you are a soldier; I believe that you will fight to defend your country, but I don't think you would remove your ID, and stand in battle-dress in Helsinki, simply to threaten other Finns.

I guess that is the difference between people like you / me and the idiot Americans we have all seen recently.

#105967 - 06/07/20 12:22 PM Re: The End Of America ????? [Re: Fluffi]
Sawo Offline
Worst poster ever

Loc: Suomi Finland
Well, I dislike everyone who label themselves other than predatory mammal, equally. But I do dislike everyone who label themselves religiously bit more, because, infact, religions are the reason why everything is generally fucked up.

Only thing I see in USA, is same old same old what will not change, ever. So they can have it, and keep it in there. Their system, their will.

#105968 - 06/07/20 09:10 PM Re: The End Of America ????? [Re: Sawo]
Zin Online   waaaht-icon
Sir Sheldon

Loc: Iowa
We haven't failed yet... But we're working on it. Our media has eroded our morals.

People who have never known true suffering feel so bad for others that they support some seriously stupid shit.

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1269755811536015360?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

They are actually trying to defund the police. I say give it to them. They won't understand until it's done. Locally... let them learn, and let others learn from it.

If Trump loses this election... I support a war against the United States. We've lost our way. If Trump wins, maybe there is hope still. Maybe.

#105970 - 06/10/20 10:05 AM Re: The End Of America ????? [Re: Zin]
Aran Offline
Aryan Dreamboat

I Like Ike

#105971 - 06/10/20 04:34 PM Re: The End Of America ????? [Re: Zin]
Fluffi Offline
Short-Arsed Git

Originally Posted By: Zin
If Trump wins, maybe there is hope still. Maybe.

You and I have debated / argued on this forum for year.

I have never pretended to be anything other than a liberal, left-wing Brit, and you have never been anyting but polite in your responses to me; but sorry mate, if you are suggesting that.....

1)The Trump-appointed AG says on national television that the secret service ordered Tump into the bunker for his safety: he was lying

2)The 75-year-old guy in Buffalo was an ANTIFA agitator, trying to shut-down police communications is true

3)A reporter from an independant American news station took a discharged cannister of CS gas to a protest in DC, just so he could take a photo of it to discredit the government

4) Given that Trump is openly anti-ANTIFA, and given that ANTIFA is an abbreviation of "Anti Fascist"... both he (and his supporters) have proven themselves to be "Pro Fascist"

I am genuinely sorry to have to write this post. I have enjoyed our debates in the past - you have always appeared educated and eloquent.

I will continue to debate with you, but if you rely on "If Trump wins, maybe there is hope still" as your defence, then please don't expect a response.

#105972 - 06/10/20 04:43 PM Re: The End Of America ????? [Re: Fluffi]
Aran Offline
Aryan Dreamboat

Quote:
4) Given that Trump is openly anti-ANTIFA, and given that ANTIFA is an abbreviation of "Anti Fascist"... both he (and his supporters) have proven themselves to be "Pro Fascist"

You are so fucking stupid it should literally reverberate pain through your skull to have written that.

Hey Fluffi, I'm a member of anti-scrotumlickers. I don't like you. That makes you a scrotumlicker by default. Why do you lick scrotums?

#105973 - 06/10/20 04:45 PM Re: The End Of America ????? [Re: Aran]
Aran Offline
Aryan Dreamboat

I'm part of anti-poopy-buttholes, I've declared you to be a poopy-butthole. Why can't you wipe? Are you disabled?

#105974 - 06/10/20 05:21 PM Re: The End Of America ????? [Re: Fluffi]
Zin Online   waaaht-icon
Sir Sheldon

Loc: Iowa
Originally Posted By: Fluffi
Originally Posted By: Zin
If Trump wins, maybe there is hope still. Maybe.

You and I have debated / argued on this forum for year.

I have never pretended to be anything other than a liberal, left-wing Brit, and you have never been anyting but polite in your responses to me; but sorry mate, if you are suggesting that.....

1)The Trump-appointed AG says on national television that the secret service ordered Tump into the bunker for his safety: he was lying

I don't know... Don't care.

Quote:
2)The 75-year-old guy in Buffalo was an ANTIFA agitator, trying to shut-down police communications is true

Yes... I believe that to be true. Kind of... It's not to shut down police communications, it's to get to where they can hear said police communications. All the police has to do is change channels, thus... They really can't shut down police communications.

Quote:
3)A reporter from an independant American news station took a discharged cannister of CS gas to a protest in DC, just so he could take a photo of it to discredit the government

No idea what you are talking about.

Quote:

Just because people say they are something, does not mean they are what they say. Their actions define who and what they are, not what they say about themselves. Antifa is not a good thing.

Edit: Or more to the point... I tend to ignore what people say about themselves, when their actions support something entirely different. /Edit

Quote:
I am genuinely sorry to have to write this post. I have enjoyed our debates in the past - you have always appeared educated and eloquent.

I will continue to debate with you, but if you rely on "If Trump wins, maybe there is hope still" as your defence, then please don't expect a response.

I can't support Biden... If he actually becomes president... I won't do the scream of the SJW... But ... This country is in for a world of hurt.

Edited by Zin (06/10/20 11:31 PM)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 19 Zombies and 0 Big Icky Spiders that are going to bite Viv online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod, Specuuul
Moderator:  Dani, Thor, Trillian, vivian 
Recent OT Topics
YAY !!!!!! Birther Pops Up Again !!!
by Fluffi
08/14/20 11:05 PM
The End Of America ?????
by Fluffi
06/07/20 06:10 AM
Featured Member
Top Posters
Ellehcim 6276