Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#105794 - 01/25/19 07:58 PM Hi again - long time, no see!
Fanny Adams Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Perth, Western Australia
This place is still going? Who's around?

#105796 - 01/25/19 09:20 PM Re: Hi again - long time, no see! [Re: Fanny Adams]
baraka66 Offline
Carpal Tunnel

LOL, I see you!

#105797 - 01/25/19 09:20 PM Re: Hi again - long time, no see! [Re: Fanny Adams]
Drakken Payne Online   hell-boy-icon
Mostly Harmless

No one. We're all dead.

#105798 - 01/25/19 09:53 PM Re: Hi again - long time, no see! [Re: Drakken Payne]
Zin Offline
Sir Sheldon

Loc: Iowa
Joy.

#105799 - 01/25/19 09:57 PM Re: Hi again - long time, no see! [Re: Zin]
Fanny Adams Offline
Pooh-Bah

Hey Zin!! xxx Whatcha upto these days - I'm in touch with the others through FB but haven't seen you in FOREVER!

#105801 - 01/25/19 10:23 PM Re: Hi again - long time, no see! [Re: Fanny Adams]
Zin Offline
Sir Sheldon

Well... I finally quit a bullshit no pay desk job, and went to work for myself, and then for a farmer... Who has made a buisness out of selling to ... Hobby farmers I guess you could call them.

Good company. Not a desk job, thank god, but pays well and I'm in temperature control all day long. I feel JOY. I mean I work for a farmer, in climite control... lol

And the farmer who owns the place is ... Fairly liberal. Every year I've been working for the guy the bonus pretty much jumps the same percent as how much he made... And it's going up about 15% every year. Joy joy.

As I said before, Facebook is still the devil.

Mmmm... What else? Not much else really.

Well... I'm about to start a new relationship ( she doesn't know about it yet, but it's going to happen ) with a farmer... I've never done that before, and frankly I'm not sure it's a good idea as we don't have a lot in common... but if I'm going to have a wonderwall I'm damn sure going to pursue it. Besides, what I've normally been attracted to hasn't exactly panned out... So fuck it. Although I'm still flabbergasted she got in my head... Just being attractive has never been enough before.

MMMmmm... I'm in a good spot. A really really good spot.

Edit: You still have your house with the hubby? If I remember right it was cabin like off the beaten path...

Edited by Zin (01/25/19 10:24 PM)

#105802 - 01/25/19 10:50 PM Re: Hi again - long time, no see! [Re: Zin]
Fanny Adams Offline
Pooh-Bah

Good to hear things are working out for you! Good luck with getting the new missus! I still have the country place but not the hubby. Downturn in the industry in 2015 meant I got made redundant (well actually a much longer story than that) and all of a sudden he was like "it's not practical to be with you anymore". Yeah, yeah, everyone else saw it coming but I was wilfully blind, coz I really wanted it to be real. Oh well. I'm back in the industry now and doing okay, loving the country living (hardly a cabin! 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, with a granny flat as well!) and he's on a "carer's pension" looking after his aged mother.

#105803 - 01/25/19 11:35 PM Re: Hi again - long time, no see! [Re: Fanny Adams]
Zin Offline
Sir Sheldon

Originally Posted By: Fanny Adams
Good to hear things are working out for you! Good luck with getting the new missus!

I don't think I need luck with her... I say she doesn't know it yet, but that is likely my arrogance talking. She's all but told me to ask her out several times... Now it's more about my subconsciousness fighting with me. I think it's likely she's using dirty female tricks on me.

Quote:
I still have the country place but not the hubby. Downturn in the industry in 2015 meant I got made redundant (well actually a much longer story than that) and all of a sudden he was like "it's not practical to be with you anymore".

I'm sorry to hear that... And.. what an odd phrasing. o.0

Quote:
Yeah, yeah, everyone else saw it coming but I was wilfully blind, coz I really wanted it to be real. Oh well. I'm back in the industry now and doing okay, loving the country living (hardly a cabin! 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, with a granny flat as well!)

*chuckles* I have no idea what a granny flat is, but I didn't mean that as a dig... The picture I remember seeing lot of wood. A very rustic feel. To a BFE rural Iowa boy... That's a compliment.

Quote:
and he's on a "carer's pension" looking after his aged mother.

Bah... Fuck'em.

#105805 - 01/26/19 02:38 AM Re: Hi again - long time, no see! [Re: Zin]
Sawo Online   dribble-icon
Worst poster ever

Loc: Suomi Finland
Fanny! />

#105806 - 01/26/19 03:06 AM Re: Hi again - long time, no see! [Re: Sawo]
Fanny Adams Offline
Pooh-Bah

Sawo!! />

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Who's Online
0 registered (), 32 Zombies and 0 Big Icky Spiders that are going to bite Viv online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod, Specuuul
Moderator:  Dani, Thor, Trillian, vivian 
Recent OT Topics
Hey... We're back.
by Zin
08/19/19 09:16 PM
Happy 9th Anniversary OTNHB!
by Sawo
05/24/19 05:06 PM
Featured Member
Top Posters
Ellehcim 6276